Monday, March 23, 2009

The Tribe and Big Cats!: Supply and Demand EP

I'm gonna hand in my late pass for the last time on this post. I received this EP before I left for Spring Break but didn't want to drop it on MWB until the official release date, which was a few days ago now. The Tribe are a two-man duo (emcee Truth Be Told and DJ Pete) hailing from Menomonie, Wisconsin and Minneapolis, while Minneapolis producer Big Cats! is one of the illest artists doing it in Minnesota right now. They recently teamed up to create a free-download Supply and Demand EP, which can be downloaded below. Don't sleep on these guys.

The Tribe and Big Cats!: Supply and Demand EP

2 comments:

RLFM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
contactos en barcelona said...

To my mind one and all must go through this.