Friday, March 13, 2009

Midwest Broadcast Update

I will be away a Spring Break trip from Friday, March 13 until Sunday, March 22. In case you're curious, I'm road tripping to Southwest Arkansas with some friends, where we will be backpacking/camping in the mountains for a few days. Then, we're heading to New Orleans for two nights before driving back to Minnesota. Should be a fun trip, I'm very excited.

However, I won't be bringing my computer with me (they don't have wireless in the mountains yet, do they?); thus, there will be no Midwest Broadcast updates until I return. For a mixed bag of music updates (hip-hop and other genres), I encourage you to visit the following sites, or check out my links section to browse around more. When I return, I'll try to hit you with a massive post of all that I missed out on while being gone.

No comments: